When you first set up your Android phone, you would have been asked to add a Google account. However, some people have more than one Google account. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to add multiple Google accounts to your Android phone and configure sync settings for each.
· When you first activated your phone, you would have been prompted to enter your existing Google account or create a new one. If you have multiple Google accounts, you might want to add those too.
· Go to Settings, then Accounts & Sync. Now tap Add account.
· Now, select Google from the available options and tap Next.
· From this page, you'll have the option to either create a new Google account or add an existing one. Tap Sign in if you already have one.
· Enter your user name and password. Now hit Sign in and Google will begin to pull relevant information.
· On the next screen, you'll be given the option of selecting which resources you'd like to keep synced. These include Google+, Gmail, Calendar and so on.
· Once you're happy with that, hit Finish, then hit Finish setup. You'll be brought back to the accounts screen where you'll see your linked accounts.
· You can tap your account to change settings or remove it if you wish.