Once you've accumulated a large number of applications on your Android phone, you might want a faster way to access them. Fortunately, there are a few ways that you can create app shortcuts on your home screen. We'll show you two ways to add shortcuts to your home screen and show you how to remove shortcuts once you're done with them.
· Having shortcuts for your most frequently used applications on your home screen makes them easier to access and saves you time.
· To add an app shortcut, you'll first need to open up your applications menu and find an app that you want to create a shortcut to.
· Once you've found an app that you want to create a shortcut to, you'll want to tap and hold on the application.
· The applications menu will disappear and you'll be back at your home screen. You can drag the app icon left or right to view different home screens. Release the app to place the shortcut wherever you wish.
· Similarly, you can tap and hold on a shortcut and drag that shortcut to the trash bin at the bottom to get rid of it. Once it turns red, let go. The shortcut will be deleted but the app will remain installed.
Another way you can add shortcuts is to tap and hold on an empty space in a home screen. Select Shortcut, then select Applications and choose the app you want to create a shortcut for.