Android apps are great and all, but they can really start to take up a lot of space once you've downloaded a few dozen. To counteract the decrease in both speed and available memory, you'll want to uninstall apps once in a while. We'll show you how to uninstall Android apps in this tutorial.
· Uninstalling apps will free up space on your Android phone, so it's a good idea to take inventory of your apps once in a while.
· Dragging an icon from a home screen to the trash will only delete the shortcut. There is another method for uninstalling apps.
· Tap the menu key and select Manage apps.
· From here, you can tap the Downloaded tab to see apps that you've downloaded. Scroll through the list and tap one that you want to uninstall.
· You'll see details about the app, including the space that app uses, displayed.
· Tap the Uninstall button and you'll be asked if you really want to uninstall the app. Tap the OK button to start the process.
· A progress bar will appear and, once it's finished, you'll be brought back to the apps list where you can uninstall more apps.