If you're having trouble with picture messaging on your device, it can sometimes help to update your data profile:
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Data usage.
- Tap the Mobile data slider to ON, if needed.
Update your data profile.
The data profile contains settings your phone needs to connect to our network.
- Click on Settings
- Scroll to System Updates
- Tap Update profile.
- After the profile update is complete, tap OK.
3. Do you see an error message that says the media file is too large?
Try reducing the size of the file with a compatible editing program available in Google Play Store™.
You can also try to send the file via email. Email providers usually have a higher file size limit
4. Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your device to the network.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys at the same time.
- Release both keys as soon as the device restarts.