If your MMS isn’t working:
1. Confirm that you have a data connection on your phone, a data connection is required for picture messaging unless you're using a third party messaging app
2. Look for Network and perform a Data profile update.
- From Device Setting, tap System Updates
- Tap Update Profile.
- After the profile update is complete, tap OK.
3. Do you see an error message that says the media file is too large?
- Try reducing the size of the file with a compatible editing program available in Google Play Store™.
- You can also try to send the file via email. Email providers usually have a higher file size limit
4. Perform a soft reset. A soft reset will reconnect your device to Madstar Mobile network.
- Press and hold the Power key until your HTC One™ turns off.
- Your HTC One restarts.
- Test your device to see if the issue is resolved.
Still having trouble? Contact a Customer Service at so we can do some further troubleshooting.